Steps to Print with Wi-Fi Direct method for Chromebook
Here are the few steps to print with Wi-Fi , Ahead of using the following the various instructions given below, you have to send a print job with the help of direct wireless connectivity in between your printer and the Chromebook.
1. Ensure that you have fully loaded the paper sheets in the main tray of your printer before opening the power supply.
2. In case there is a requirement of yours to print web content, like mail formats, cloud-based text files, or any other item, then you have to proceed with the further steps.
3. On your PC, Tap on the Wi-Fi icon, and then you will have to choose the option starting with Direct and includes your printer’s name.
4. In case you encounter any on-screen inquiry, type the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap on the Connect button.
5. Go back to the main menu options, and then tap the cursor on the Settings button.
6. Then, scroll down to the bottom section of the screen, and then tap the cursor on the Advanced button.
7. Next, you have to choose your printer from the list and then tap on the Add button.
8. Now, select the item to print, tap on the Chrome browser settings icon, and after that, choose the Print.
9. Choose your printer and then tap on Print.
10. In the end, the print job finishes, launch your Wi-Fi connection options and then make an attempt for the reconnection to your local network.
Read more about our latest Blog:- How to Print from iPhone to HP Printer?