If you are ready to begin 123.hp.com/setup, here is the manual to read. After completing the Printer setup, perform the Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax jobs. Start reading the instructions below
- At first Power on your Printer.
- If you are using a brand new Printer, execute the first time Printer setup to begin 123.hp.com/setup.
- Then navigate to the network settings.
- Choose the option, Wireless setup wizard, and answer the wizard instructions one by one.
- After choosing the network, provide the Wireless network username and Password.
- You can wait until the network connection is active.
- Also, select the WPS feature if compatible. Press and hold the Wireless icon on your Printer and WPS button on your Router. If you prefer WPS pin method, enter the Pin and execute the onscreen guidelines that appear.
- Now find the matching Printer software.
- You can visit the software download page and enter the Printer name, Version.
- Select the software and tap on the option, Add.
- Download the setup file to the required folder.
- Click on the setup file, execute the on-screen guidelines to complete the software installation.
- After adding your Windows and Mac device, select your document to start printing.
How to troubleshoot 123.hp.com/setup issues that pop up on your device screen?
- If it’s a network error, verify the network credentials.
- To fix software error, update the software to the latest version.
- Do not connect your device to a slow speed network connection.
- Restart your device using soft, hard, and factory reset settings.
- Learn 123.hp.com/setup steps before execution.